Protect Your Property Value
Envision what 200 more vehicles in the morning will mean for those traveling on Falls Road and do to your property values and your local taxes. What will happen to your property values if your wells go dry? What will the bulldozing of the land for another hundred homes do to the rural nature of your community and your property values?
- Save your community from 100’s more vehicles every day on Falls Road
- Save your roadway from traffic gridlock
- Save your roadway from more failing intersections
- Save your wells
- Save your rural life
- Save the taxpayer from footing the bill to support ever more development
- Save your property values that will be gone, never ever to return
Unless you voice your support for RC-7
Thank you Vicky Almond for rezoning the Chestnut Ridge Property to RC-7Updates to follow.
Follow us on Twitter"We would also like to say THANK YOU to all of those who helped us spread our message; we could not have done it without you!"over a year ago"We would like to express our greatest appreciation to Vicki Almond for supporting us and voting to approve the downzoning from RC5 to RC7."over a year ago
Follow us on Facebook